I’m sorry for not posting for these past few days but I have been so preoccupied with moving apartments that i have not had the time to think and had no internet connection at our new home. But during the moving madness I noticed just how much ‘Stuff’ ( for those of you not from the UK or who may not know the term ‘Stuff’, it means things, miscellaneous items etc ) we have accumulated over the years, boxes and boxes of ‘stuff’, many boxes of ‘stuff’ are still boxed since our last move three years ago, and some even longer than that. This brings me to the thought of how we cling to ‘Things’, to ‘Stuff’, in the hope that it will come in useful one day, it brings us fond memories, the suit or dress may fit me again one day when i loose weight, so they follow us from one home to another never seeing the light of day again, taking up much needed space and costing us money in expensive real estate square footage/meterage!
So, then it go me thinking how this clinging to ‘stuff’ actually mirrors our lives, our personalities and our behaviours, where we cling to ‘Stuff’ that hurts us, holds us back and stops us from ever reaching our potential and achieving our life purpose. The clinging to old relationships, holding on to grudges, allowing aspects of our lives and old Karmic ties and bonds from this life; and previous lives to continue controlling us, stopping us in our tracks and leading us back to the past each time we try to move on with our lives!
So, moving home is a great time to have a clear out, to open up those boxes and shed those items from your past, especially those that hold you back, those old clothes will probably never fit you again so give them to friends or to charity, allow someone else to gain the benefit, to bring a smile to their face when they try those clothes on and feel good maybe for the first time in ages! Give those toys and ornaments away, or if you like sell them off and do something nice with the money…but, shedding those items will bring you a new lease on life, it will bring a smile to your face and it in doing so you bring happiness and joy to someone else…even better 🙂
Now, on to your personal life, maybe it’s time you shedded some weight, not physical pounds/Kilo’s, but excess baggage that you have been carrying for years, old karma holding you back, old grudges, old relationships that you have not fully let go, and of course people in your life that continue to hold you back…..
There are many groups out there who can help you with this process of shedding/letting go, if you don’t know where to start or need my help, please let me know and I will be happy to help you with this process.
Make today, the first day of spring, clean out the old and make way for the new 🙂
Hi Everyone, If you have not seen this video then please take the time to clear 1 hour and 40 minutes from your schedule, it’s so worth it and it tells some hard facts about our world and how we are being manipulated and controlled.
Please take the time, I promise, you will be enlightened and it will be time well worth spending for your future.
The Big Club, Only The Elite Few May Join!
• Nobody tells me what to do or say!
• We don’t want intelligent people; we want obedient workers who do what they are told!
• We are taking from working families who are struggling to survive taking hundreds of billions of dollars and giving it to millionaires and billionaires!
The crisis, especially now is a crisis of human consciousness, a crisis that cannot anymore accept the old norms. It seems to me, though man has cultivated the external world and has more or less mastered it; inwardly he is still as he was.
During the video a reporter asked a question of a New York Trader re the recent global economic disaster, as follows:-
• Reporter: ‘Can you pin down exactly what would make investors happy and make them feel more confident’?
• Trader: “Ahh, that’s a tough one, umm, see I’m a trader, I really don’t care about that kind of stuff, I go with….., If I see a opportunity to make money, I go with that, so, for the most traders its not about!!. We don’t really care that much how they are going to fix the economy, how they are going to fix the whole situation, our job is to make money from it!
What!…Come on, this is still happening people! We are still trusting these same people and same companies to run our lives, take our money and control or future and our demise!
• There are none who are so enslaved as those who falsely believe themselves to be free!
• Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world….for indeed, that’s all who ever have!
• You exist but do you live?
• Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something that’s broken; maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better!
• Our species is so divided………
• The earth is the common heritage for everyone to share, not for us all to just dive in and take what we want, but for us to intelligently manage our planet!
The future rests in our hands, YOURS and MINE! It’s what we do that will make and define our future.
What will YOU do to save the Earth today?
We need to use the power of ‘Empathy’ to connect our world together as one voice for Earth 1 Voice for Humanity.